In this episode, Shannon Missimer interviews Josh Kosnick, a leadership coach, about his journey from the financial industry to coaching. Josh shares his experience of facing betrayal and loss of identity, and how he found purpose and built his coaching practice. They discuss the concept of alpha vulnerability and redefining masculinity, emphasizing the importance of emotional expression and vulnerability for men. Josh also highlights the significance of unlearning old patterns and building vulnerable relationships. He offers coaching services focused on helping individuals discover and utilize their unique abilities. The conversation concludes with gratitude and appreciation for the impact of coaching.
- Betrayal and loss of identity can lead to a reevaluation of one's purpose and career path.
- Embracing vulnerability and emotional expression is essential for personal growth and leadership development.
- Unlearning old patterns and building vulnerable relationships are key to personal and professional transformation.
- Discovering and utilizing one's unique abilities can lead to a fulfilling and purposeful life.
Introduction and Background
Transition and Shift into Leadership Coaching
Betrayal and Loss of Identity
Finding Purpose and Building a Coaching Practice
Alpha Vulnerability and Redefining Masculinity
Unlearning and Building Vulnerable Relationships
Repairing Relationships and Embracing Imperfection
Coaching Services and Focus on Unique Abilities
Living the Dream: Being Paid for Your Unique Ability
Conclusion and Gratitude
• Subscribe to our podcast to stay updated on future episodes.
• Follow us on social media @TheMotionofGratitude for more content related to holistic well-being.
Looking forward to connecting with you!