Parenting is a huge responsibility, and it can sometimes feel like we are put in a massive predicament. We are given access to so much information that can sometimes be on completely different sides of the spectrum, yet it can feel like if we question any of it, we get labeled or seen as "crazy.". As a parent it gets frustrating, and Matthew and I wanted to have a real conversation around it.
In this episode we dive into:
- some predicaments we feel like we are put in as parents/ we personally have felt on our parenting journey
- how we try to do our own research and ask the questions that need to be asked
- insights into how we can continue to have open and honest conversations as parents
- and how we as a family make choices that align for us, even if they don't follow the decisions being made by the masses.
As a reminder, this is our personal opinion, and we believe, and hope that this point is reiterated over and over again throughout this episode, that every parent should be entitled to their opinion and have space to make decisions that work best for themselves and their families.
If you find yourself in a space where it doesn't feel aligned for you and your family to take everything at face value, you have questions but feel like you aren't being fully supporting in asking them, take a listen. And as always feel free to reach out if anything resonates.
Shannon & Matthew
• Subscribe to our podcast to stay updated on future episodes.
• Follow us on social media @TheMotionofGratitude for more content related to holistic well-being.
Looking forward to connecting with you!