I had the opportunity to sit down with Lindsay Parker, the founder and creator of Lifting Lindsay. She is a beautiful human who I have had the pleasure to get to know in person, and she has been an inspiration when it comes to blending motherhood and entrepreneurship. Lindsay is a wife and mother of three. She has a deep passion for learning and teaching and also really loves lifting weights and fitness. She believes that our body is an amazing God-given gift and it's her hope to help women appreciate and take care of their bodies as a means to enrich the rest of their lives with their families and loved ones.
Lindsay has built a knowledge and training PACKED fitness app to guide you in your programming, whether in the gym or at home, and her scientific knowledge adds such depth and understanding, so not only are you working on strengthening your muscles, but you are also learning why.
In this Episode, we talk about:
- What brought Lindsay to wanting to be a fitness trainer (Spoiler alert, she had a completely different plan when it came to college!)
- The beauty of understanding the science behind WHY you are doing certain movements
- What comes first- physical or mental health
- Talking about more than fitness
- More details about Lindsays programming, her podcast and how she can support you on your health journey.
If you are looking to learn more about Lindsay, you can find more details about her fitness programs on IG @liftinglindsay, website LiftingLindsay Train Smart or through her podcast LiftingLindsay's More Than Fitness | Podcast on Spotify.
I hope you enjoy this beautiful conversation with Lindsay!
• Subscribe to our podcast to stay updated on future episodes.
• Follow us on social media @TheMotionofGratitude for more content related to holistic well-being.
Looking forward to connecting with you!