This April 2023 we had the opportunity to spend the entire month in Costa Rica as our family of five. It was our first opportunity to travel outside of the country together as a family and truly dive into a new culture.
In this episode we share insights in
- where we traveled
- how it isn't always perfect traveling with little kids
- why we continue to travel even after things are "returning to normal"
- Finding Dandelion Wild Schooling in Nosara, Costa Rica (short and long term bilingual holistic Educational Program (spoiler: its a truly magical space!!)
- and some other fun topics and things that came up while we were traveling.
No real agenda, but if you wanted to listen in to some of our dialogue, hear what we have been up to, and get some insights on Costa Rica take a listen!
• Subscribe to our podcast to stay updated on future episodes.
• Follow us on social media @TheMotionofGratitude for more content related to holistic well-being.
Looking forward to connecting with you!